Lafuma Evolution Air Comfort.
Modern design, clean lines and soft comfort: that is what the Evolution Air ComfortÂ® stands for! This particularly beautiful relax chair with folding function fits perfectly on your terrace, in your garden or at the edge of your swimming pool. Just relax. Prefer to relax indoors? No problem whatsoever. The look of this chair also makes it look good there. The blissful idleness can begin.
- Air ComfortÂ® pillow: The three layers of this pillow combine breathable and waterproof materials, making it not only comfortable, but also breathable and quick-drying.
- Many positions possible, including zero gravity, where the legs are slightly higher than the heart. Optimal relaxation comfort assured.
- Clip Fastening: This Lafuma-patented innovation offers firmer comfort, perfect back support, durable resistance and makes attaching and detaching easy.
- Sleek design thanks to the omission of the tube at the front of the seat and the high backrest, which is perfect for the more spacious persons.
- Finish: integrated pillow, protective caps.
-Frame: Fame made of high-quality galvanized steel (treated against corrosion). Finished with powder coating for excellent UV resistance. High-quality steel is light and very strong.
-Maximum load 140 kg.
The current model includes a redesigned chassis with a new stop system that is more durable and robust! .
Frame made of Ã˜20 mm steel tube. Minimalist design with no crossbar at the top of the backrest and lower footrest.
Ergonomic synthetic resin armrests. Position adjustment with fixed armrests and stabilizers. Reinforced removable canvas (thicker fabric) with elastomeric clip closure (Lafuma patent). Reinforced bar under the seat. Adjustable and detachable headrest with cushions. Soles of feet with high stability.
- Brand: Lafuma
- Model: Relaxchair EVOLUTION AIRCOMFORT ACIER GRAY
- Model number: LFM28496135
- EAN: 3614210011793
- Material: Steel frame
- Color: Gray with black frame
- Dimensions: 70*95*h116cm
- Packaging: Cardboard box
- Warranty: 2 years on construction and material defects.