Queens XL lounge set 5-piece
The Queens series from Tierra Outdoor is a unique and extremely luxurious set. Characteristics of the Queens are thick moisture-resistant cushions beautifully finished with patch stitching edges and the extra high, adjustable back of the end parts and the unique aluminum grid in the back parts and on the top of the coffee table.
The lounge series Gueens is modular. The units of this set are available separately and can be combined with which your ideal setup can be realized. With a wealth of variations, maximum functionality and a refined mix of cool aluminum and warm wood, the lounge in the garden or on the terrace immediately becomes the center of the event, where everyone likes to gather.
The outside dimensions of this corner unit are 306x236cm. The long side can be selected by moving the intermediate unit itself. The units are 87cm deep and 87cm high. The seat height, including cushion, is 43 cm.
The Valencia series has an all-aluminum frame. This makes it stable, low-maintenance, weather-resistant and lightweight.
The cushions with gray, sun-resistant textile covers made of 100% olefin provide optimal comfort. The cushion covers are moisture-resistant, UV-resistant and stain-resistant and can be cleaned in the washing machine at 40 ° C.
This set consists of five units, including cushions, which can be further expanded with intermediate units on either side of the corner. The set consists of the following units;
* 2-seater Left, with the arm on the left when you are in the set. The unit is 149cm wide
* 2-seater Right, with the arm on the right when you are in the set. The unit is 149cm wide
* Intermediate unit of 70cm wide.
* Corner, 87x87cm wide
* Coffee table teak / aluminum is 140x80cm.
- Brand: Tierra Outdoor
- Model: queens loungeset xl
- Model number: TO-6713,TO-6714,TO-6715,TO-6716,TO-6717
- Material: aluminum, teak, water repellent olefin
- Color: Dark Gray, teak
- Dimensions: W306*236*D87xH87cm
- Packaging: in cartboard boxes
- Warranty: 2 Year on construction and material failure