Stigter Tuin- & Serremeubelen tries to deliver all products from the webshop from stock and within 48 hours. If Stigter Tuin- & Serremeubelen cannot meet the stated delivery term, this will be reported to the buyer in writing. In that case, the buyer can dissolve the agreement by reporting this in writing, after which any amount already paid by the buyer will be refunded within 10 working days.
is delivery free?
Stigter Tuin- & Serremeubelen can generally always deliver your order to your home and for smaller orders we charge a delivery fee, the following applies to this:
Delivery in the Netherlands
Shipments under €150
We charge a delivery fee of €6.29 for a parcel shipment or €60 for a pallet delivery.
Shipments between €150 and €300
Parcel shipments are free for this and it costs €60 for a pallet shipment.
Shipments from € 300,-
free delivery throughout the Netherlands (with the exception of the northern islands, shipments over 100 kg and shipments with extremely long dimensions).
In all other cases, Stigter Tuin- & Serremeubelen reserves the right to charge a kilometer allowance.
If you order multiple items, your order may be split into two or more deliveries. This does not affect the delivery costs.
Delivery in other countries and in specific regions
Different delivery conditions apply for shipments abroad.
We also deliver our products outside the Netherlands. We mediate in and calculate these delivery costs for you. To calculate these costs, we would like to receive the exact delivery location and the products you wish to order. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our employees in our showroom. If you order multiple items, your order may be split into two or more deliveries. This does not affect the delivery costs. In all other cases, Stigter Tuin- & Serremeubelen reserves the right to charge a kilometer allowance. Kindly notice that on webshop orders abroad it states "shipping and handling costs on request" and the amount initial amount is than still € 0,00, however this is calculated on request.
Delivery of natural stone products and heavy products (>100kg.)
For the delivery of natural stone tables, € 50,- delivery costs will be charged due to the shipping costs. the weight of the products. You only pay these costs if they have been stated by us in advance and are stated on your order confirmation.
• Delivery of the products takes place on the ground floor.
• Delivery to a floor is possible if there is a passable lift.
• When installing, the location in question must be accessible for rolling stock of 80 cm wide.
• Raises and lowers in the garden can only be achieved with the help of at least two helping persons.
Deviations from these delivery costs are only possible if they have been agreed otherwise and are stated on your order form.
Reflection period & right of withdrawal
At Stigter-tuinmeubelen.nl you have a cooling-off period of 12 days. This reflection period, or trial period, starts from the moment you have received the product. Within this period you can view or 'fit' the product. To do this, you must leave the product and the original packaging intact as much as possible and not damage it unnecessarily (for example, by leaving the product outside or sliding over rough surfaces).
After these 12 days, the purchase agreement is a fact. If you want to cancel the purchase within 12 days, you can do so without giving any reason.
Way of revocation / return
Revocation or return of a purchase can be done through a simple procedure, provided the following conditions are met;
• Within the 14-day cooling-off period, you indicate that you wish to dissolve the agreement and return the order. You must inform us of this in writing by email or post. You can use the cancellation form (return form) for this. Click here for this cancellation form or email the requested information to [email protected].
• The items are returned in - if reasonably possible - undamaged, undescribed and original factory packaging without tape, adhesive tape or (shipping) stickers within a period of 14 days after having made it known in time that you want to dissolve the agreement and want to place the order. return.
• The articles are complete and undamaged. Always check immediately after receipt of the item whether it has been delivered to you undamaged and complete. If this is not the case, please contact us as soon as possible to report this to us.
• The original proof of purchase must be sent with the return. We recommend that you always request proof of return.
• For the return address, you can use the address of the showroom where the purchase was made. This is the showroom in Berkel en Rodenrijs for webshop orders. The address details can be found on your proof of purchase or at stigter-tuinmeubelen.nl
Purchases that do not comply with the above rules remain your property. These items will be returned to you and the costs incurred will be charged to you.
There is no right of withdrawal on the following products:
• Products that are specially made to measure (exceptions are the usual set combinations).
• Products that cannot be returned due to their nature
The refund of the purchase amount is paid within 10 working days after receiving the return. Any paid delivery costs will also be reimbursed, but the costs and the risk of returning the item will be borne by the customer.
If you want to contact us directly, please contact one of our customer service / showroom.